Full Time Position
ATR Group Ltd (www.atrgroup.ie), are a Dublin based construction, restoration and maintenance company. We are looking for hard working, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals as General Operatives and Skilled General Operatives to become part of our multi-disciplinary team. The role will involve working on a variety of businesses, construction sites and residential properties in Dublin and Leinster, but mainly on refurbishment projects in our building division.
TYPICAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- General operative and labouring duties,
- Help trades across the site including carpenters, electricians, plasterer, etc.
- Demolition works, ground works, daily cleaning of the site
- Help with loading and unloading of materials and tools for site
- A general all-rounder proficient in the use of machinery & power tools desirable, but not essential.
- Experience in manual labour would be beneficial.
- Experience in the use of power tools would be beneficial.
- To undertake regular training courses, both formal or on the job training.
- Uniform, PPE etc fully provided.
- Experience of Cleaning – desirable, but not essential.
- Experience of building construction – desirable, but not essential.
- Candidate must be capable to work off their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent timekeeping required
- Safe pass & Manual Handling Cert
- Full driving licence – desirable, but not essential
- Good use and understanding of the English language, sufficient for team briefings and to follow detailed instructions e.g. Health & Safety rules
- Be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fully paid onsite training
- Van provided for suitable applicants
- Outstanding learning, development, and career opportunities within our expanding business
- Immediate start
- This job may require travel to all areas of Ireland. Workers will put up as required
Contact us today on 1800 287 999 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org