FIRE & FLOOD RESTORATION TECHNICIAN
FULL TIME POSITION
ATR Group Ltd (www.atrgroup.ie), Dublin based, is currently recruiting Restoration Technician’s for our busy and expanding, Fire & Flood Restoration division.
Restoration Technicians are among the first people to provide support to victims of fires, floods, and other disasters by helping them restore their homes and businesses so they can start getting their lives back to normal. Restoration Technicians help assess what property and belongings can be saved and begin the process of fire damage, water damage and debris recovery.
TYPICAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To undertake disaster restoration projects, including decontamination and restoration of domestic and commercial items, whether contents or buildings, as per technical user guides & manuals used by ATR Group either onsite or at workshop.
- To undertake drying and restoration of domestic and commercial items whether contents or buildings, as per technical user guides or manuals used by ATR Group either onsite or at workshop.
- To undertake regular training courses, both formal or on the job training.
- Uniform, PPE etc fully provided.
- Experience of Cleaning – desirable, but not essential
- Experience of Fire & Flood Restoration – desirable, but not essential.
- Experience of building construction – desirable, but not essential.
- Candidate must be capable to work off their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent timekeeping required
- Safe pass & Manual Handling Cert
- Full driving licence – desirable, but not essential
- Good use and understanding of the English language, sufficient for team briefings and to follow detailed instructions e.g. Health & Safety rules
- Be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fully paid onsite training
- Van provided for suitable applicants
- Outstanding learning, development, and career opportunities within our expanding business
- Immediate start
- This job may require travel to all areas of Ireland. Workers will put up as required.
Contact us today on 1800 287 999 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org